National Association of Medical Personnel Specialists (NAMPS) was formed in 1995. It is the professional association for medical personnel specialists and run by Medical personnel Specialists. It is an information network and promotes expertise in the field of medical personnel / medical staffing, formulates and disseminates good practice to those dealing with Medical and Dental Terms and Conditions in the NHS.
NAMPS provides advice and support locally through members' regional networks.
The NAMPS Executive meet five times a year. The National Forum comprises members appointed from each Region and they meet twice per year.
NAMPS publishes newsletters, publications of good practice and holds training sessions for members, as well as an annual conference. Ordinary Membership of NAMPS is £30 per year.
Our Purpose and mission is to:
- Promote expertise in the field of Medical Personnel
- Formulate and disseminate good practice in Medical Personnel
- Provide advice and support locally through members Regional networks
- Run training sessions and produce publications of good practice
- Provide Medical Personnel with a recognised national voice in the NHS